Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Misc - 2011 Feb 21 MO

I feel it's only fair to tell you that I am having a not-so-good day today. I'll post what I can, as promptly as I can, but I'm certain most things are going to be behind the usual schedule.

I will get back on track as quickly as I can manage. Perhaps in the interim, the person who left an anonymous comment yesterday to boast that he had uploaded the Jones show before I did (and that ConCen trusts him more than me) will pick up the slack.

Sorry to be testy. Just don't feel well at all.

5 comments:

AlienMike said...

I hope you feel better. Thanks for your hard work getting these up everyday, it is very appreciated. You deserve a break, so don't be hard on yourself. God bless and take care of yourself.

cedric said...

hello. just want to tell you thank you. I hope you feel better soon. as well, i could not do what you do, so it is really appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work.
Hope you Will feel better soon !

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Another Anonymous here saying a big thank you for all the work you do gathering the evidence into one place.