Wednesday, December 15, 2010

November Donation Summary and Miscellaneous Housekeeping

My apologies for being a little behind schedule with the recap of contributions for last month.

Four cash donations were received during the month of November, 2010, totaling $85.39 -- this is the net sum after PayPal deducted their transaction fees. Not included in this figure is a substantial donation of computer hardware from one individual.

To put this month's donations in a bit of perspective -- October's net total was $110.66 and September's was $108.66. So far in the month of December there have been no donations.

I want to sincerely thank all those who help me carry on in this work, whether that help comes in the form of occasional words of appreciation for the efforts, in the form of a financial donation, or in the form of much needed equipment. It is all a source of encouragement, and it all means a great deal to me.

As I have said before, at this point in my life this is the work that I do, the results of which you see posted on this blog each day. This IS my job. I began doing this because I saw it as something of importance, something of value, that needed to be done. In February I will observe a two year anniversary of doing this, and I believe the need for spreading this information has never been greater.



If you have been following this blog for a while, you probably know that I have been having some ups-and-downs with my health of late. I am glad to report that I am feeling better now than I was in late November, I must confess that my energy level is still not what I would wish it to be.

I have had the sense for the past couple of weeks that I've not been 100 percent engaged here. I struggle to keep up with the entire set of shows that I have normally been handling each week, there are occasional new things that I encounter that I'd like to share and just can't seem to find the time for, and there are comments to which I would like to reply... but those replies fall victim to procrastination.

For the past few days that situation has been exacerbated by the fact that I have been spending a number of hours each day in the kitchen! Circumstances simply are such that there is virtually no cash for Christmas presents so I have been making food gifts that will go to family and friends. The cost is low, but it is time-consuming (over 6 hours yesterday alone).

I am guardedly optimistic that my personal schedule will start normalizing by the start of next week. Of course next week ends with the Christmas holiday, and I'm reasonably certain that shows like Jones and Rivero will be airing some rebroadcasts. I just don't quite know when yet. The following week is the last week of the year, and I do know know what to expect regarding programing for those days. However this all works out, we are on the verge of a fresh start in a new year and I intend to do my best to make the most of it. I hope you all will too.

So, please be patient with me for the next few days, and I will endeavor to stay as close to caught-up as I can manage. And commenters, don't think me guilty of ignoring or of lack of interest. I'll be back with you soon.

Thanks to you all, and to all a good night.

5 comments:

JE said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! And thank you for all that you do.

Anonymous said...

There may be a few among us who'd prefer to send cash (for a variety of reasons). I don't know how you might faciliate that, but if you do, I'm in for a bit of $.

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks for the kind words, JE.

Anonymous, thank you for the interest. If you will email me I will be happy to give you a surface mail address and the proper payee name for use on a check, money order, etc..

Email is:
sebaygo1 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Researched Rivero on Carnegie quotes. Seems giving away a ton o' money erases all negative aspects of one's life. There was a Revero who investigated Vince Foster murder until pulled off the case. This MAY be the same guy...the VF murder was one of the most loose ended cases I have ever encountered.

Anonymous said...

why dont you call his show and ask him?