Friday, December 3, 2010

Blog Miscellany - 2010 Dec 03 FR

If you are a regular user of this blog, you have probably noticed that my "output" has been off somewhat this week. Having taken a two day holiday last week to be with family during our Thanksgiving observance, I expected to be rested and refreshed this week. The actuality, however, is that my health has not been so good.

I have arranged for some tests this afternoon that hopefully will help me get back on track. Unfortunately, I don't know how much time this will take, so I wanted to post a notice that whatever torrents I am able to do today will most likely be uploaded late [or significantly later than normal].

With a little luck things will be beginning to return to a more typical routine tomorrow. I will appreciate any spare positive energies you may be able to send my way.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

hope you are doing better soon, thank you for your priceless work.
Seb.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you. Sorry to hear that you are ailing. I truly appreciate your daily uploads. I don't know how much feedback you get, so please multiply my best wishes and thanks by an order of magnitude or several.

999SilverDog said...

Hey get well soon whatever the issue is with your health. All the best wishes from your regular downloaders.

Joe said...

Sending positive vibes your way now, buddy. Hope everything comes around for you soon. Take whatever time you need to make things right. Health is primary.

Unknown said...

Let's hope for the best, Sebaygo- good luck.

Anonymous said...

Hope things look up Sebaygo, keep at'er. I get the AJ show only here now :)

Anonymous said...

Health First, Torrents Later.

Thanks for the great job you continue to do!!!!!

Get well Soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are fine! We need you healthy :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you get well soon.
giannis athens greece

Fidodadog said...

We all appreciate all the work you put into the shows. Hope nothing too serious is going on and you are in good shape soon. :)