Saturday, December 25, 2010

December 25, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised by a visit from unexpected family this evening and did not spend the time I had expected at the computer here.  I hope you'll indulge an old man on this occasion.  Here's a run-down on what I would have intended to upload [will play catch-up tomorrow].

I've edited Alan Watt's December 8th show that was broadcast Friday evening and it is ready to upload.

Webster Tarpley did, indeed, broadcast a new show today -- one that he recorded on Thursday, December 23rd.  I have edited it, but have not yet done the usual processing of the file.  It should be uploaded tomorrow [Sunday] as well.

Tomorrow will also mean a new episode of No Agenda.  Of course there will be the usual two hour Sunday Jones show, but who knows at this point whether it will be live.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day today.  Mine was very nice... honestly, much better than I was expecting.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas and thank you for your amazing work. I hope America and the world will be blessed and saved by god.

Lets make the first step toward freedom ourself.
Seb from victoria b.c.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas

and thank you from the UK

kpolsson said...

Small world, Seb. Send me an email sometime if you wish and let's compare notes. kpolsson.com

kpolsson also from Victoria, B.C.