Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blog Miscellany - 2010 Dec 04 SA

First I must offer a hearty, heart-felt thanks to all have passed good wishes here. When I posted what I did on Friday, it was surely not meant to elicit this kind of response. I just didn't want you to think I was goofing-off, turning into some sort of slacker! LOL

I will skip the details and just say that the numbers I got Friday certainly caught my attention... and I'll be learning a little more in the next few days. But the ball is in my court. Whatever will be done to improve my situation will have to be done by me, and I intend to give it my best.

2 comments:

ViNa said...

Can you please post the peter schiff radio show for the last week and future shows?
Thanks for your effort.

sebaygo1 said...

I have been struggling to do as much as I have during the past week or so, Vijay, and unfortunately my health is not going to improve dramatically quickly.

It is not likely that I will be able to go back and catch up on an entire week of Schiff shows. As much as I can honestly promise is to endeavor to begin uploading the current shows daily as soon as possible. That may not begin today, but I am hopeful that it will be this week.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this causes you and others.