Thursday, September 2, 2010

PayPal Now On Donation Page!

To the best of my understanding, the PalPal link should be operational now. If there are any problems I should be in a position to correct them promptly. The only potential issue I see involves sending donations in something other than US Dollars. At most I would need to add additional buttons for Euros, etc., but it may not be necessary.

My apologies to those who have tried Revolution MoneyExchange and had problems -- either with the required registration or with currency issues. Frankly, I have tried to follow Cryptogon.com in setting up donation capabilities. My personal experience in this is virtually nill. I'm learning by doing.

We will know as soon as someone tries PayPal with non US Dollars whether specific additional options need to be added. If needed, they will not take long to set up. I will be waiting to hear. And if you'd rather email me at Gmail instead of leaving comments regarding these issues, that's fine.

Thanks again to everyone for all the support and encouragement.



Update :: IT WORKS! I will have an actual "donate button" up and working before the evening is over.

7 comments:

Brit torrent said...

pretty easy to convert to us dollars. paypal gives the option of which denomination the payer wants to use.

and again use pay pal gift so no money will be taken by paypal. also sebaygo do not ask for express transfer as a fee will be charged by paypal.

Anonymous said...

I must be blind because I can't find a PP-link!?

Anonymous said...

http://sebaygo1.blogspot.com/p/donation-page.html

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks very much, Brit torrent!!

I just received email notification that everything had completed perfectly. O.K., they did not actually use the word "perfectly," but it looked rather perfect to me.

Thanks again!

Brit torrent said...

well thank you for your time and effort. i'd donate more but i'm out of a job in 3 weeks.

no problems with the transaction at this end. dollars is the automatic denomination and the exchange rate is pretty good.

Anonymous said...

just realised i've been using the word denomination instead of currency.

i'm tired it's been a long day lol

Vaken.se said...

OK! Now donated $20USD :) It's what I can give right now.