Saturday, September 4, 2010

Blog Bonus - 2010 Sept 04 SA

Gentleman and scholar, RW, has come through for us once again with the most recent issue of Bob Chapman's newsletter The International Forecaster -- on the day of publication.

I have just uploaded it to the blog's document drop:
http://drop.io/sebaygo1docs1

The filename is: The_Intl_Forecaster_2010_09_04_(SA).rtf

Since RW had made sure to get this into my hands so promptly, it seemed only right that I pass it on to you, the users of this blog, in a similar fashion.

Originally, though, I was thinking about uploading my torrents and then getting away from the computer for a while... perhaps uploading this tonight sometime. It wasn't because I was just being lazy, though. Today is my 5th wedding anniversary, and Mrs. Sebaygo has some silly idea about us actually spending time together! LOL

I hope your weekends are all quite wonderful. I will be back tomorrow with the Sunday Jones show [which supposedly will be live] and a new episode of No Agenda.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the morning Sebaygo!! (shut up slave)

sebaygo1 said...

Propagate the formula!

Some Other Guy said...

And Happy Anniversary to the two of you!

Now... what was that quote from Adam some weeks back? "TAKE HER TO DINNER!"

Some Other Guy said...

How can tell when I switched the order of two sentences at the last moment? When I left the "And" in the (now) first sentence.

Forget that And is there. It doesn't exist, it's a conspiracy theory! No wait, that excuse won't work here...

sebaygo1 said...

AND, since the actual anniversary fell on a Saturday, the celebration extended into Sunday... AND since Mrs. Sebaygo does not work this Monday, it will become a 3 day long festival!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you both,

Make sure you take the time to make the Important Memories in life!

Also thanks again for all the hard work you put into keeping all of us informed.


Regards,
MJ13