Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blog Bonus - 2010 Sept 01 WE

Friend of the blog, RW, has come through for us once again. Thanks to his generosity, I have uploaded two new items to the document drop [http://drop.io/sebaygo1docs1].

The first is a recent "Trend Alert" from Gerald Celente's Trends Research Institute. It is titled,"Trend Alert: Economic Collision Course - The 'Crash of 2010'" and the filename is TrendAlert_2010_08_25.pdf.

The other is today's issue of Bob Chapman's The International Forecaster newsletter. Filename: The_Intl_Forecaster_2010_09_01_(WE).rtf.

If you enjoy these materials even half as much as I do, why not drop a thank-you comment to RW?

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Some Other Guy said...

Um, either I did something wrong or 9/1's Rivero was actually the 8/31 show again.

And the 8/28 Max Keiser was a rerun too, I'd been meaning to mention that.

Am I screwing something up when I download? Or did I miss something?

Nighted said...

Worked for me some other guy. I used the magnet links so I can't speak for the torrent links. :)

Some Other Guy said...

I tried downloading again and now it's the right show. *scratches head*

Must have been gremlins.

sebaygo1 said...

I really do not have a guess at the cause of what you are experiencing with the Rivero shows.

The 8/28 Max Keiser show WAS a repeat of the 8/21 show, but in typical GCN fashion no announcement to that effect was made. I should have caught it, but didn't. I will try to be more observant.