Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Purpose

Everyone, everything should have a purpose.

Oh! Remember in the movie, The Jerk, when Steve Martin's character "finds his purpose?"  Hillarious.  O.K., maybe you had to be alive back then to get it.

Back to the matter at hand.

The purpose of this post is to state the purpose of this blog.

For now it's rather simple.  The purpose of this blog for the foreseeable future is to provide information about material I am sharing via Bit Torrent.

These days the large majority of what I upload are commercial-free edits of what might best be called alternative talk radio shows -- Alex Jones, Mike Rivero, Jack Blood, et al.  Since the bit torrent world is somewhat volatile, I try to ensure that this info is spread as widely as possible by uploading to multiple trackers (often as many as six on any given day).

Unfortunately even the biggest, most well-known and most widely-used trackers can suddenly become unreachable, without warning, for hours or days or even weeks at a stretch.  Users who have become accustomed to finding my daily torrents on Demonoid or PirateBay did not find them yesterday or today because both of those sites are having problems.

My plan is to post links here to trackers I uploaded to successfully whenever a problem with one of my regular sites prevents me from uploading there.  Ideally, I would be able to just post links each day to everything I've uploaded so that you could use whichever source you choose.  Realistically, though, that may prove to be too time consuming.

So, let's see what happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sebaygo1, I really appreciate the work you do and it means so much to all of us. Please try to include the playlist file in your Sunday posting because I cannot listen to Alex Jones Show without the play list file on my phone Mp3 player. It is impossible to find it after I load it to my phone without the play list. Thank You So Much!!