Friday, June 13, 2014

Today's Jones Show -- 2014 June 13 FR

GCN is at it again, withholding the first hour podcast file. They still have not made available the hour one file for yesterday's show.

Yesterday I was able to use the hour four file as hour one because it was an intact rebroadcast. Today, however, Alex did five minutes of overdrive so the hour four file will consist of that segment plus the last 55 minutes of hour one rebroadcast.

PrisonPlanet.tv does not have the "members' edit" .MP3 file posted yet and I don't want to download a 1.13 GB .MP4 video just in order to extract one hour's worth of audio.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but this is really aggravating to me. Every day I try to do my best to make this material available as promptly as I am able, and I don't like having to wait hours to be able to finish the job.



No comments: