Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Contact Information Update

.
I have been informed that, at least periodically, people are having difficulty with mail not being delivered to my Gmail account. So long as I continue to use Blogger™ as the platform for this blog, I will probably continue to use the related Gmail account as my primary address for blog-related correspondence. I have issues with the whole Google empire, but for the present it is the most practical option for me.

I have, however, now set up an alternative email account for use here.


Realistically, it should be noted that for the near future at least, I will probably be checking the Gmail account more frequently, but I will endeavor to check the alternate account at least once or twice each day (more frequently if more people begin to use it).

Try the alternate account if you experience any problem with mail not getting through to the Gmail account, or use it simply if you don't like Gmail/Google.

No comments: