Wednesday, October 6, 2010

September 2010 Donation Summary

I have been intending to do this since the end of the month. My apologies for the delay.

The numbers below indicate online donations via PayPal. Thus far, Revolution Money Exchange has proved to be simply too onerous to use. Not reflected is one donation received via USPS mail from a supporter who has so far wished to avoid public recognition. I'll say this much: it was in the form of a BestBuy gift card.

I must state emphatically that every donation, every message of encouragement, and every expression of appreciation for the work here is sincerely appreciated. It all helps to keep the wheels turning.

The "average" figure below reflects total donations divided by the number of donations. All monetary amounts are in U.S. dollars.


Anything having to do with individual donations can be a sensitive subject, so I will request that if you have any questions regarding the data presented here, please email me.

As a final note, donations to-date for October total $6.00 gross, $5.53 net.

Big thanks again to everyone!

No comments: