Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Keiser Report No. 645, "'Les Misérables' (#Ferguson)" -- 2014 Aug 26 TU

In this episode of The Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss how some looters are more equal than others as Jamie Dimon gets to keep his mortgage fraud deal with the Department of Justice secret while others get gunned down in broad daylight for lifting a cigarette. In the second half, Max interviews journalist and author, Matt Taibbi about the injustice that follows the wealth divide and how Ferguson, Missouri plays into that.

Video: http://youtu.be/6OjN4Yerz24

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no MP3? hmmmmm. I wish there was. I haven't been able to find them anywhere else, other than here -- even on RT.com. I listen to them on my little MP3 player, so utube wont work for me. is this temporary, or ? Thanks. :)

sebaygo1 said...

It was done on sort of a trial basis. Unfortunately the Keiser Report is typically the least downloaded show that I post.

I enjoy 98% of Max's content, but in the interest of working smarter rather than harder, I decided to try just providing a link to the video (rather than stripping out the audio, adding MP3 tags, uploading it to a file-host, etc.).

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the Kaiser Report and I guess I'm one of the few.

I've never watched the video version or even knew that it was a show on RT.

I haven't seen a picture of Max in a while and he looks absolutely wild! Does Stacy not open her eyes ever or are they both on drugs?

Thanks for all you do Sebaygo I really appreciate it, especially when Max or Rivero and recently the No Agenda guys make a joke and I smile. My daily work routine wouldn't be the same without you. If you ever need any help, let me know and I'll do what I can!