Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog Misc -- 2013 Aug 27 TU

Today is my birthday. I actually did the math earlier this week and discovered that somehow I am today a year older than I thought I was becoming. Yuck.

Anyway, Mrs. S has been lobbying hard for many days to get me to take a day off from working on the blog today. She took a day of vacation today, and even took me out for a delicious lunch of bánh mì and gỏi cuốn at a delightful little Vietnamese place we found a few weeks ago [Pho Hang & Grill Restaurant - 1701 FM 1960 West in Houston!] I gave in to the point of saying that I would cut back on the amount of time I spent working today.

My intention is to still make available all the material that I would on a normal Wednesday, but some of it may be delayed until tomorrow. I hope you understand. With everything she does for me, making this concession to her seems a small thing. Also, be advised, one week from today is our 8th wedding anniversary and that day will probably run similarly.

Thanks.

No comments: