Saturday, December 15, 2012

What are the Odds?

What are the odds that Alex Jones will mention that Max Keiser posted this on his web site today when Max is on as a guest next week?


Or will Alex mention THIS, which appeared immediately below it?


I'm guessing that the odds range from slim to none.

Keiser is a very intelligent, very insightful man, but (like Jones) he is an egomaniac. In my humble opinion he is also very wrong on some important issues -- such as (but not limited to) "Peak Oil" and human-caused-global-warming. I don't think I knew before today what his position was on gun rights, but I'm afraid I don't feel too surprised.

1 comment:

Don said...

Just too funny. Kaiser idea of the gulag economy is good, but his whole approach fits in well with Alex. Both are masters of the dramatic.

Have you noticed the growing insularity of Alex and his group? Seems like there is less fresh faces and more of the same faces on Alex over the past few months. That's not a good thing.

It's pretty bad and scary the events are even polarizing the alternative media. Even though over and over again they recognize the divide and conquer strategy used by the NWO, they seem to be succumbing to it. I hope they are not.