Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Alex Jones Show -- 2012 Oct 17 WE

From the Infowars web site :: On the Wednesday, October 17 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks about the second presidential election debate between Republican Mitt Romney and Democrat Barack Obama last night. He also talks about continuing death threats issued by Obama supporters and how these are ignored by the corporate media. “The primary reason given for Obama supporters wanting to see Romney dead is the fear that he will take away food stamps,” Infowars.com reports today. Joseph Curl, a White House correspondent for the Washington Times, talks with Alex about CNN's Candy Crowley tilting the debate in favor of Obama and corporate media bias in the race for the presidency. See his Crowley Skews Hard for Obama in Disastrous Presidential Debate. http://www.infowars.com/crowley-skews-hard-for-obama-in-disastrous-presidential-debate/

I'm dealing with a health issue that limits the amount of time I can spend at one stretch sitting at my computer. Hence, several things are not getting done "on time." I have dealt with this before, and after a time it gets better. Please bear with me in the meantime.

What I am uploading for today's [well, Wednesday's] Jones show is the "members' edit" provided to subscribers at PrisonPlanet.tv.

Tomorrow [at 11:00 a.m. Central time] begins Alex's first-ever 48 hour money bomb. I'm not yet sure how I will work with that, but my hope is to provide as much of it as I can... probably in blocks of 2 to 3 hours.
Audio file links:
http://kiwi6.com/file/q8zz5ia82a
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pnakto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. Your services here are much appreciated.