Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blog Misc -- 2012 Sep 04 TU

Today, Tuesday the 4th, is the 7th anniversary of our wedding for Mrs. S and me. And it is an occasion for remembering and celebrating the fact that I have the most loving, the most caring, the most intelligent, the most empathetic, patient and supportive partner imaginable. And in that regard, I am the luckiest man alive.

Finances at this moment do not allow for much in the way of anniversary presents. We both understand that, but that doesn't mean it feels very good. The only gift that Mrs. S has asked for this year is that I take the day off from working here and spend it with her (particularly because she has taken the day off from her job).

There is no way I'm going to say "no" to this simple request from this wonderful woman. I did tell her that I would do the best I could. She recognizes that there are a number of people who rely on this blog as a daily source of information, but I do want to fulfill her wish to the best of my ability.

So, for one day, I may be giving you a single audio file for some shows, instead of half-hour-breakdowns, etc. And other shows may show up here some hours later than they typically do. Nothing should be missed, so please be patient.

I hope you'll understand. It's unfortunate if you don't.

During this day, if you have not read this http://sebaygo1.blogspot.com/2012/09/some-unsettling-news-2012-aug-31-fr.html then please do so. And then please leave a comment, or better yet, a suggestion. Am I being paranoid about this??

Thanks.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats