Friday, August 24, 2012

That Infowars Magazine Post

This is where I initially posted it.

In approximately 30 hours here, I have had 277 page views of that posting.

There were a couple of private trackers where someone uploaded the file without attribution. Concen.org has 71 downloads. Cybersage.net shows 137 completions.

ExtraTorrent.com shows 178 downloads there. The Pirate Bay does not provide download data.

The bottom line is that I think it's safe to say that my work has put this .pdf file in the hands of 500 to 600 people. Perhaps more, with individual sharing.

And guess what... in spite of 277 page views here, not one single comment. Wow, that was petty.

All in all, I'd call it a success.

6 comments:

Diceman said...

Not sure if the Concen one was posted independently but thank you for your efforts.

sebaygo1 said...

Point taken. I know they have a whole lot of the same torrents, but don't really know how thoroughly they cross-polinate.

Diceman said...

I was being sincere, the more the better.
I believe I checked here first and also "Mami's Shit" but didn't see anything to so went to Concen. I prefer downloads over torrents.

sebaygo1 said...

The more the better is ultimately right. If it information worth sharing, the important thing is that it gets shared, not by whom or via what method. Some people prefer torrents, some prefer downloads. That is why on most things I provide both.

colin rogers said...

Some how I completely missed this post altogether...I'll give it a buzz over tonight..and many thanks bud, even if a little late ;o)

ps: looked down and these CAPTCHA things really are weird, had to show you this one! "Blog gold" indeed..lol

http://i49.tinypic.com/35buv80.png

sebaygo1 said...

Ha Ha! Maybe CAPTCHA is becoming sentient.