Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Important News Regarding The Peter Schiff Show

I have just received the message shown below, apparently from Peter Schiff's producer, instructing me to "cease and desist immediately" my distribution of The Peter Schiff Show.


The source material for my edits has been a podcast file that is available to anyone who visits the Schiff Radio web site, but apparently they only want you to have access to the audio on that site. There they can try to persuade you to spend $69.95 for a year's subscription.

I don't have $69.95 to spare, and I do not have money to pay a lawyer. I'm sure Peter and his people do. So, for now. money wins and we lose.

1 comment:

Emperor said...

Well, we really don't know if the message is real or if it's actually Paul Krugman speaking.
But yeah, I understand if Peter wants to do this.
But I'm from Argentina, and $69.95 is a lot of money in pesos.
Besides, I already bought his new book. http://i.imgur.com/blWjw.png
I knew about it thanks to this free podcast.
I even consider investing in Euro Pacific.
So, if this is what Peter wants, it's OK. But he should know the benefits of a free podcast. He even admitted that he is not doing the show to earn money directly but for getting more clients and sell more books.