Monday, January 31, 2011

Blog Misc - 2011 Jan 31 MO

A couple of items.

1. I had an altogether bad day yesterday. I regret that I was not able to get anything done, but all one can do is all one can do. I'm definitely feeling better today, but still not at 100 percent. Once again, I will do all I can today.

2. As is the case with much of the country, Sebagoland is under a NWS Winter Storm Warning. The biggest potential problem here is ice rather than now. Freezing rain and/or sleet are set to start in about 12-14 hours. The last true "ice storm" we had here was two years ago this month and it caused massive, lengthy power outages. I was one of the lucky ones in that I was without electricity for only about 48 hours. I'm hoping this time that my luck will be such that the power will not be interrupted at all, but if I am absent tomorrow it very well could be weather related.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tnx for all alex jones podcast. im happy they commercialfree becouse i knoe them all insideout already and i try to support them anyway,, tnx again Andreas Sweden

sebaygo1 said...

I am glad you enjoy the fruit of my work, Andreas. I am happy that I continue to be able to do it.