Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Few Anniversaries

In the past few weeks, I have observed a few anniversaries that seem to me to be worth mentioning.

April 28 -- This blog is officially four years old.

May 8 -- The ten year anniversary of the day Mrs. S and I first met.

May 20 -- The three year anniversary of the day we arrived in Texas, to stay. When do we officially become Texans? Don't know. I just learned early on to say: "I wasn't born in Texas, but I got here as soon as I could."

I am not in good health. I hope to continue doing this work for many more years, but who knows. I wish there was more support of the work that I do here, but it is what it is. If you don't find value in what I do -- day in and day out -- there's really nothing I can say to convince you otherwise.

Have a good day.

No comments: