Sunday, December 8, 2013

Blog Misc -- 2013 Dec 08 SU

This is a heads-up.


For the last three days I have been taking care of a very sick Mrs. Sebaygo -- making chicken soup, lemon zinger tea, etc., etc. and keeping tabs on her fever. I don't mind it a bit because she has always taken good care of me in similar situations. What I do mind is that today the universe has seen fit to reward my altruism by giving me a nasty variation on what she has.

I do not know what kind of shape I will be in tomorrow. All I can say is that I'll do as much usual Monday work here as I can. Please join me in hoping that this crap runs its course quickly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't get a big knock from the bug. Thanks for all the work you do on keeping updating you blogs and files.

P:S Try Oil of Oregano available at most health food stores. Works like a charm for me.

Anonymous said...

We understand, S! We wish Mrs. S all the best, too. A whole bunch of folks rely on you, and often take your hard work for granted... But it's really appreciated!!! Best wishes to you guys this Christmas season!

Anonymous said...

My best wishes Mr. and Mrs. Sebaygo i hope you get better and if we have to fend for our selves then so be it. i hope you both get well soon and my prayers go out to you both.

Anonymous said...

Your health should come first, take a few days off & look after yourself & your wife.

Unknown said...

Get well soon Mr & Mrs Sebago.

Anonymous said...

Best of wishes to you and don't feel bad or guilty at all about taking time off to rest. It's a labor of love for you, don't let it be anything else.