Thursday, December 22, 2011

An End of Year Request

Regular readers of this blog probably remember that I announced a donation goal to parallel the "Infowars Money Bomb" that Alex Jones was doing during the first week in November. Alex's goal was $500,000. Mine was one-tenth of one percent of that, $500.

Users of the blog responded and I ultimately received approximately one dollar more than half of my goal, making November 2011 the month with the second-highest amount of contributions since the launching of the blog.

Since then, things has been a little more lean. In the last 42 days I have received $14 and a gift certificate for a honey-baked ham (yum!).

November was the first time I had ever set a specific goal. I realized at the time that I was aiming rather high, though I was sincerely grateful for what we achieved. I'm going to set another goal, for December. The month is more than half done, and there is the fact that at this time of year in any year people are already giving a great deal to others, so I'm aiming lower.

My objective for December is one-half of the November goal, or $250.

If you find value in the work that I do here, I hope you will support this work with whatever amount you willing and able to do so. (And, no, these requests are not going to become monthly events.)

Major changes are occurring in our world at an increasingly faster rate. The need to spread truth and wake as many others as possible has never been greater than it is now and will be in this coming new year. My commitment is to continue to use the tools I possess to do all that I can in that regard. Any support that you can give me will be deeply appreciated.



Update :: Total "gross" online donations [i.e., before PayPal deducts their processing fees] in the past 43 days is $41. This leaves me $209 short of my goal for the end of the year. Sincere thanks to those who have found themselves both willing and able to give at this difficult time. My intent is continue to provide "value for value."


1 comment:

Kalpesh said...

This article is wonderful as it helps me to get the sort of information that i needed.I am thankful as i got your article when was searching file host