Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Torrents? - 2011 Oct 11 TU

.
I had yesterday's Alan Watt show almost ready to upload last night when my net connection went down around 11:30 p.m. It was still down at 2:15 a.m., when I went to bed. I have just published a file host link at the bottom of yesterday's torrents post.

The net has been available since about 5:00 a.m., but I did not feel well and decided to go back to bed for a bit. I woke about 2 hours later to severe stomach pain, followed soon ny violent vomiting and after about another hour explosive diarreah.

Its a bit after noon now and it is all still going strong. Hoping it will get better soon but not sure right now what I will be abel to get done today. Will do my best.
'


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your hard work. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better...

Thanks for everything.

sebaygo1 said...

Thanks for the good wishes. Not feeling very good yet, but it has been a few hours since the last time I had to make an emergency run to the bathroom. Hopefully Wednesday will be a better day.

colin rogers said...

fingers crossed for a speedy recovery buddy, and Muchas gracias for your hard work.